cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google nest doorbell

Juelsss
Community Member

7 REPLIES 7

Steevo
Community Member

Nice.  Check out mine:

Doorbell Peeling Like a Lizard.jpg

Juelsss
Community Member

Mine looks worse! It’s so baddddd…. Either way, Google should be replacing their expensive crappy defective items.

LENewstead1
Community Member

I have the same problem with mine, it was 10 days out of warranty and nest are refusing to replace. Our doorbell is situated in a porch so it’s not open to the elements, looking at past discussions this looks like a manufacturing problem which nest should acknowledge.  It’s dangerous as our scratch our fingers when the button is pressed. 

Yes, it’s very sad that nest won’t acknowledge this and I guess they don’t value their customers or company because it looks like a terrible product design and it is outside for everyone to view ! Lol 

Juelsss
Community Member

Update. From my last phone call, I asked to speak to their manager but they were unavailable and were supposed to call me back the next day. Still waiting for that call…2 days later.

EmilT
Community Member

Same here. Peeling around the button. On top of that my battery is dead and the only way to use the doorbell is to turn off indoor chime otherwise it turns off the camera and will not record video as soon as someone rings the bell. It's about 2 years old. This is nuts. I have two Nest thermostats and they have been a pain to install and both failed, thankfully while still under warranty... I will never buy another Google product again.

EmilT
Community Member

Same hereIMG_4828.jpg