cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get Free Replacement for My Dropcam Pro?

lbohen
Community Member

How do I get a free replacement for my Dropcam Pro?

By 4.8.2024 I want to have a security camera that works.

1 Recommended Answer

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

The Dropcam replacement offer went to customers whose Dropcams were active on a Nest Aware subscription a month before the April 8th 2023 offer, so the offer should have gone to the email attached to your Nest Aware subscription, assuming you had one at that time. In any case, to check if you're eligible, you'll need to contact the Google Nest support team directly.

1. Go to Contact Us - Google Nest Help
  2. Select an appropriate product or category, type a brief description of the issue, then click Next.
  3. Click Other, then click Next step.
  4. In the Resources section, click Next step.
  5. Choose to get a phone call, call or chat with the team, depending on availability in your country.

View Recommended Answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

The Dropcam replacement offer went to customers whose Dropcams were active on a Nest Aware subscription a month before the April 8th 2023 offer, so the offer should have gone to the email attached to your Nest Aware subscription, assuming you had one at that time. In any case, to check if you're eligible, you'll need to contact the Google Nest support team directly.

1. Go to Contact Us - Google Nest Help
  2. Select an appropriate product or category, type a brief description of the issue, then click Next.
  3. Click Other, then click Next step.
  4. In the Resources section, click Next step.
  5. Choose to get a phone call, call or chat with the team, depending on availability in your country.

sue01
Community Member

How long does it take to process the "completed suggested form" for a replacement for a second drop cam camera ?

Frank

Cckk1234
Community Member

seemed to work for me on the chat. They verified my camera online and are supposed to be sending me the offer code. 🤞