Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am looking for a replacement 120v connector and mounting plate for my wired Nest Protect

Community Member

During installation my dog got the box and chewed up the wire and plate. Is there a link to purchase these parts? Thanks.

1 Recommended Answer

I called support.. they helped me out.

View Recommended Answer in original post


Community Member

I also miss the cable after moving house. Cant seem to find it anywhere online. Please let me know when you know something. I will do the same.

I called support.. they helped me out.