Did you mean: 
Nest Protect
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updates on Nest Protect and pending Scottish legislation changes

Hey everyone, I appreciate everyone’s patience as they’ve shared their feedback and questions regarding the pending Scottish legislation changes. We’re aware of the proposed legislation changes to the fire and smoke alarm standard in Scotland requiri...

RachelC by Googler
  • 243 replies
  • 7 kudos

Yellow light flashing after alarm cleared

I have 14 Nest Protects in one building. A carbon monoxide heads up went off mid day during some carpet cleaning from the fumes. I silenced the alarm twice using the app. It's about 10 hours later but all Nests in the building are still flashing yell...

Primitive by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support For Nest Protect

Hello Google,It’s been nearly 5 years and while you all have been saying that you have support for Nest Protect on your roadmap there has been little to no updates. Can someone please let the community know when this is going to actually happen? Sayi...

kingkoopa by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google NEST status offline issue

My App always have difficulty communicating with nest. Here is the situation,- I have 3 Nest Sensors which shows offline after resetting and connecting to Wi-Fi again.- When you press button, Blue Light is on - System is unreliable as no history is p...

Resolved! Unable to add second Nest Protect.

The same issue as described earlier by another user, yet the definitive solution hasn't been disclosed. I repeat.I've had two Nest Protects working without any problems for about 8 years. I've changed wi-fi routers numerous times during that period a...

Huib by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Protects P007 (3.9) error won't connect to Eero

I had 3 Nest Protects that worked fine connected to wifi Eero router. Added a 4th and they all went offline. Removed them all from network but now I can't add them to Nest Hope app because when it asks for wifi password, i get the "Something went wro...

Nest Protects Won't Stop Alerting

I've had 12 wired Nest Protects in my house since 2012 with no issues. One of those was in our basement. We just had our basement remodeled and earlier this week I replaced the existing one so that it was dust-free after construction and added a new ...

dustl82 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest protect wont connect (PO23 error)

Have changed my WiFi provider and for some reason I am unable to get my 2 nest protect devices to connect to my new WiFi network, no matter what I try. Getting PO23 error code. Anyone got any suggestions?

Kubla by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos