I can't login to Nest on the Android app or web browsers. It seems like there's something wrong with my account.
- Go to sign in with my Nest account details, I get a "Network error / Nest app had trouble communicating. / Please try again. / OK" error.
- If I try to reset my password, I get the same error.
- Try to sign in with my Google account, the login attempts continuously without fail or success, the loading wheel spins forever.
On web browsers:
- Attempt to sign in with my Nest account details, get this error:
- Try to reset password, get this error:
- Try to sign in with Google account, it tries for a while, loading wheel spins, then returns to "Sign in with Google" screen without error.
I've also tried:
- Making sure all devices and apps are fully updated.
- Signing out of my Google account, then signing back in through the Nest login process. When Google tried to send an identity verification message to Google phone, I never received it. Tried to resend multiple times. Had to verify via text instead.
- Multiple different browsers, no change, same errors.
- I can access all other Google services, with the Google account connected to Nest, without issues.
Solved! Go to Solution.