cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Login fails on app or browser, endless login cycle, errors

misterwhiskers1
Community Member

I can't login to Nest on the Android app or web browsers. It seems like there's something wrong with my account.

On Android: 
- Go to sign in with my Nest account details, I get a "Network error / Nest app had trouble communicating. / Please try again. / OK" error. 
- If I try to reset my password, I get the same error.
- Try to sign in with my Google account, the login attempts continuously without fail or success, the loading wheel spins forever.

On web browsers:
- Attempt to sign in with my Nest account details, get this error:

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 8.59.42 PM.png

- Try to reset password, get this error:

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 9.01.05 PM.png

- Try to sign in with Google account, it tries for a while, loading wheel spins, then returns to "Sign in with Google" screen without error.

I've also tried:
- Making sure all devices and apps are fully updated.
- Signing out of my Google account, then signing back in through the Nest login process. When Google tried to send an identity verification message to Google phone, I never received it. Tried to resend multiple times. Had to verify via text instead.
- Multiple different browsers, no change, same errors.
- I can access all other Google services, with the Google account connected to Nest, without issues.

Help please! 

1 Recommended Answer

misterwhiskers1
Community Member

This can be closed, whatever the problem was resolved itself 

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

misterwhiskers1
Community Member

This can be closed, whatever the problem was resolved itself 

Hey folks, 

It looks like we have come to a solution so I'm going to be locking this thread. If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to create a new thread. 

Have a great day. 

Garrett DS