When my Nest Connect is unplugged, it blinks yellow and does not connect to my Yale lock. It also doesn't connect to the lock when it is plugged in.
1) while it's plugged in, it is solid green,
2) the lock was not working, so I went through the troubleshooting process outlined in the app,
3) per the instructions, I unplugged the Connect and pressed the button,
4) it flashed blue once,
5) it turned green for about 1 second then turned off,
6) it flashes yellow from then on.
This yellow flashing is not in the troubleshooting instructions as an option. What does it mean, and what do I do?
I apologize for my late response and thank you for all of your patience while waiting for a reply. I definitely understand how frustrating your situation must be, and I wanted to make sure that your concern was acknowledged. Do you still need help with this issue? I know that there's been a delay in response since you posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are still having this same issue! I would suggest Restarting the devices first, and if that doesn't work then you try to Factory Reset the device. Both of them could assist you in this issue.
Thanks for visiting the Community.
Since this thread hasn't had activity in a while, we're going to close it to keep content fresh.
You might want to check out this link. If the issue persists, feel free to submit another post, and provide as many details as possible so that others can lend a hand. Hope this helps!