cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycle Nest Secure?

TJNies
Community Member

I am trying to recycle my Nest Secure, after taking advantage of the ADT offer. However, Nest doesn't include the Secure among those items you can recycle, but does direct you to the RGA website.

It too does not list the Secure among its options.

Please provide direction on how to proceed.

1 Recommended Answer

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

RLGA is the right partner for this in the US, I suspect their website just wasn't/hasn't been updated. All I can suggest is to select the most sensible option, which seems like "Accessories" as it's none of the others. Alternatively, you can contact them on googletakeback [at] rlgamericas [dot] com to enquire how best to proceed.

Learn about Google's recycling program - United States - Google Store Help

View Recommended Answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

RLGA is the right partner for this in the US, I suspect their website just wasn't/hasn't been updated. All I can suggest is to select the most sensible option, which seems like "Accessories" as it's none of the others. Alternatively, you can contact them on googletakeback [at] rlgamericas [dot] com to enquire how best to proceed.

Learn about Google's recycling program - United States - Google Store Help

RealHumanPerson
Community Member

There is no reasonable path to recycle the Nest Secure. Google is creating hundreds of thousands of instant-trash devices that are not recyclable.  They are also leaving millions of family members unsafe on  Monday, April 8th.  Very few Nest Secure customers are aware that they are losing support.   

If you want to get into the crime business, next Monday night is a great opportunity to rob your neighbor. Their security is down!