cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wired Nest doorbell offline

Suzyplums
Community Member

Hi,

My Nest doorbell stopped streaming just after 1am.  I've rebooted it but still says it's offline.  The WiFi is working fine, it's just the doorbell.  Subscription is up to date.

Any ideas please?

Blood cancer sucks but I'm still smiling 🙂
7 REPLIES 7

Frustratedddd
Bronze
Bronze

Have you tried turning your phone off and on or the item you are using?

Hi Frustratedddd.  I've tried on my phone Google screen thingy and echo show.  Absolutely nothing.  There is no light on the bell either.

Unless it's a faulty bell, the turn on/off trick works most times. Try turning power of to the bell again, and leave for about a minute or so.

PvM
Community Member

My wired Nest Hello went offline last Saturday, blue ring only blinks every few seconds, setting up WiFi ends in bluetooth error codes NC022 and NC023 on several Samsung phones, a Samsung tablet and an iphone. I tried all steps on the support site, and as a last resort, I will try if charging the internal battery indoors on the usb connector solves this issue, which would mean the internal battery went dead because of the cold? 

Kvenkat
Community Member

did changing the battery work for you? I had the same issue with my doorbell. blue ring light switches on, the green led light on top blinks and then both switch off. The chime still works but I am left with a 279 eur worth of a doorbell button.

PvM
Community Member

No, this did not work.
Google replaced the faulty doorbell at no cost, because this was covered by the warranty.

Suzyplums
Community Member

I think my PSU has died.  Waiting for a new one to come.

Thanks for your help.😁