cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest App / Website refuese login

stoomy
Community Member

Hi,

I've had a nest account for several years. I have not migrated to the google version and don't intend to unless forced.

Everything was working fine last week. I have three thermostats in 2 different houses.

At some point in the last couple days, I have lost the ablity to login with the nest app on my iphone.

I tried logging into home.nest.com from a computer and that login also fails. I hit the forgot password link and never received and email. I waited a few hours and hit the lost password link again. Still no email, still can't login.

I chose "wifi and Connectivity issues", that does not really fit the issue I am seeing, but it is the closest.

4 REPLIES 4

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@stoomy

Perhaps it's a problem on the Google Nest servers. If you hover over the question mark for "Nest apps" on the https://status.nest.com website, it says: "We are aware of an issue affecting the Nest application. We are currently investigating." (I don't know how accurate or current the Status page is.)

We can access the Nest app and home.nest.com, but then we migrated to Google a couple of years ago.

Hi folks,

I wanted to stop by and see how I could help.

I appreciate your assistance here, @MplsCustomer.

@stoomy, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your Nest Thermostats from the Nest app. I did find a helpful article with some troubleshooting steps for when you can't login. Please let me know if that helps or if the issue still persists.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi stoomy,

Checking back in — how's it going? Still need our help? Let us know so we can assist you right away.

Best regards,

Mark

Hello stoomy,

I'm just checking in to make sure that you've seen our response. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns before I lock this thread in 24 hours.

Thanks,

Mark