Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Let’s Discuss! Smart Home Automations for Pets

Hey Nest Community,May is National Pet Month in the United States! And as all pet parents know - scaley, feathery, and furry friends are very important inhabitants of your household and can absolutely benefit from the connectedness of a smart home. W...

Pet_snowball_community-png.png

Link device to specific account.

Is there any way to assign a device to a specific account? For example, I have two kids each with a smart bulb in their bedrooms, each also has a Google nest mini. Voice recognition is setup. At the moment they can ask Google to turn "Sarah's light" ...

Archon by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Account Disabled

I have 3 nest cameras and 1 doorbell. My previous google account was disabled so I can not remove them for said account. I have tried to factory reset the camera's but when I go to add them to a new Nest account It says they are connected to another ...

ew50 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Assistant works, then goes too far.

When I get back from the gym I usually ask Google to turn on the lights in the kitchen. For the past 2 weeks, I have said, "Hey Google, turn on the kitchen lights". The response is *lights turn on*, "Okay, turning on two lights". Then a second later ...

zjshafer by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

routine actions failing

I recently added an X-10 PRO (IR543 IR to RF converter) device to my Harmony hub and added the following devices in Google Home:"turn on lights fast", "turn off lights fast", "dim lights", "turn on lights slow", "turn off lights slow".The lights resp...

jukerjim by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nest

Hi Google,I purchased a nest mesh system from Costco. I also purchased 2 screens for the system. I was really enjoying having Google in all my rooms (little house 925 sq.) It was overkill but fun. My internet would be on/off intermittently, and I rea...

jwaymire by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos