Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Let’s Discuss! Smart Home Automations for Pets

Hey Nest Community,May is National Pet Month in the United States! And as all pet parents know - scaley, feathery, and furry friends are very important inhabitants of your household and can absolutely benefit from the connectedness of a smart home. W...

Pet_snowball_community-png.png

Resolved! Need help with wi-fi

I am living out of state taking care of my 90 year old dad. I changed my AT&T router password but now none of my Nest equipment will connect. I can’t be there physically to connect to my home Wi-Fi. Any ideas how I can connect the cameras,, thermosta...

Shewren by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home Mini will not authenticate

Hello, after factory reset, my Google Home Mini will not authenticate. The other post about this same issue did not resolve the issue. The device has been reset to original factory condition, but still fails to authenticate. Please help.

JustinCl by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Cams

I changed my wifi router and been unable to reconnect my nest cams. My displays were done quite easily but the cameras been a challenge.Any suggestions?

Mac4 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Back plate for Google doorbell

I have looked everywhere for a replacement backplate for my Google doorbell (battery). Anyone know where to get one?

How to change home nickname on Google Home App (not Nest app)

Hi,I cannot seem to find a way to change my home nickname on Google Home app. I searched high and low on Google, too. They showed only how to change it on Nest Apps, but it doesn't reflect on Google Home app. Is there a way to do this? Thank you!

Ysusanto by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question locked, no replies

I had a post that asked for help with the home app not removing old things added. Other than about 4 posts from one of the community people asking if im still waiting, no replies Then the post was locked because i did not reply straght away. I have a...

kingjohn by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos