Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Let’s Discuss! Smart Home Automations for Pets

Hey Nest Community,May is National Pet Month in the United States! And as all pet parents know - scaley, feathery, and furry friends are very important inhabitants of your household and can absolutely benefit from the connectedness of a smart home. W...

Pet_snowball_community-png.png

Insignia Google home/speker

I have a insignia speaker / Google home that I'm trying to connect to my network but I need help trying to connect it I don't know if my speaker is no good because the lights just blink

Bdubb408 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google voice calling on a Nest

I am not finding any information about using a Nest or other Google Assistant to make calls using Google Voice. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

MsLaura by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could Intelligence not working on Google Mini

I have a electrical socket from Cloud Intelligence. I can turn it on and off with Google Assistance on my phone. However when I try on my Google Home Mini it says Could Intelligence is not available. I am not sure what the issue is.

gkrishack by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Play buttons disappeared from Routines with latest update

For the last couple of years I have been able to play routines with play buttons, in the home app, but today or yesterday they disappeared. Now, I have to speak the routines to play them. It used to be convenient to just whip out my phone and play a ...

danreams by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos