Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google wifi and Verizon Fios

Hello. I have a Google wifi "puck" in my home office. I think I am a little confused on how to set this network up. To begin, I use Verizon wifi service (not super impressed with this by the way), it's a white cube that also sits in my office. I cont...

dpm1968 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Original Google WiFi limits number of connections

I have a Gen 1 Google WiFi network that I have had up and running for a long time - multiple years.My architecture is FiberOptic Router (500 Mb up/down) connects to Google WiFi via Ethernet cable. Then the Google WiFi connects to my Network switch (4...

Cannot add Google Nest wifi point to router

Hi - I have had the google Nest wifi for over 3 years. Last week both my wifi points lost connection with the router and would not re-connect. I reset both the points and tried to add them back to my mesh via the google home app. The entire process g...

phil13 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PS5 Connection Issues

Hello! I’ve had my Google WiFi for a while now and have been running fiber for almost a year. The WiFi is perfect besides sometimes it completely breaking down and me needing to fully reset it. But that’s not the problemTwo days ago my PlayStation 5 ...

Help with my wifi

Hi I recently acquired a brand new Google Wifi Gen.1 a month ago.Since then nothing works (connectivity)! My Google home mini cannot execute voice request 60% of the time, I have to ask again until it works. My Google Pixel 4a connects to the wifi bu...

morepork by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with file transfer using lan cables

HiI recently decided to upgrade to a google mesh wifi due to many wifi dead zones in our house with the supplied isp router. My current setup is VM Hub 3 in modem mode & primary google wifi node plugged in with ethernet cable & 2 sataliete nodes.The ...

WiFi Recovery USB Problems

Hello.So i have six Wifi APs, three NLS-1304-25 and three AC-1304. One of my AC-1304s is constantly offline and when it is online it provides slower than desired speeds. All of my APs are hardwired to a managed gigabit switch. I have tried everything...

xA_A_Ron by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Wifi Speeds.

I've tried reading through the various forum and reddit threads related to this, but i struggle to find any kind of straightforward answer. Any help or troubleshooting advice is appreciated. Essentially my issue is that I pay for 800/20mpbs internet ...

curban20 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos