Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Google Nest Hub

Hi. Google just posted an ad showing a couple at their kitchen island bench. Both are having to turn to look at the Google Nest Hub on the bench behind them. It is actually a terrible ad as it points out the main flaw of the system that has prevented...

MykalC by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest

I was able to choose an album from my iPad to play on the Google nest. It has suddenly quit working.

Kryder by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music

My google nest will only play one song at a time. It just started a couple of days ago. I usually say hey google play some music and she will play until I tell her to stop. Now all of a sudden I have to ask her to play a song after each song to keep ...

Controlling smart switchs with google nest mini

Hello, I have several smart switch powered by TUYA and a mi led strip that i can control via google home.Recently i bought google nest mini, paired it to google home (it appears among other devices).I'm trying to turn on and off smart switches buy sp...

Hellious by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest hub

How much does a Google Nest cost? And do you need anything else tp get started with the hub? Like do you need to buy speakers with it? A "main brain"?

TamiMercer by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos