Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation

Blog Posts

What is the Product Experts Program? Read more

The latest updates from Google Home and Nest Read more

Switch to the latest: The Google Nest Skill for Alexa Read more

Help Center

For immediate help, visit the official Google Nest Help Center, where you can find tips, tutorials, and other answers to frequently asked questions.

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

All my light and switches are suddenly offline

This evening suddenly all my switches and lights show an offline status. They are still available and function correctly via their own apps. I am talking about smart life switches, switches and lights accessed via the Hubitat Google Home bridge. They...

multikon by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat

We moved and forgot to reset the thermostat, how do I do it remotely?

RRL by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest gub

hi I've had Google home for about 2 years now. About 6 months ago every night at 930 my hub display gives direction information to a different a different town. I've looked into trying to turn this notification off however I don't know how it even st...

Alonzo2 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controlling Nest Mini Remotely

I'm not seeing this as an option. I have searched previous post and it looks like something that could be done before 2022. Basically as an example I would like to be able to stream music via my Nest Mini in my home when I am not there. I'm not inter...

Google nest and Apple Music

I’ve linked my Apple Music account to my Google nest and for some reason it won’t play my actual playlists that are on my Apple Music. I’ve tried unlinking the account and relinking but that hasn’t helped. Both devices are on the same network and bot...

Resolved! @How to change ISP provider for Nest App

Hello, I would like to switch my Nest Doorbell Camera away from my phone to my desktop monitor. My cell phone charges are just to expensive to keep the camera view on the phone. My desktop monitor has a different ISP provider with unlimited data. And...

Marrae by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote