Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Let’s Discuss! Smart Home Automations for Pets

Hey Nest Community,May is National Pet Month in the United States! And as all pet parents know - scaley, feathery, and furry friends are very important inhabitants of your household and can absolutely benefit from the connectedness of a smart home. W...

Pet_snowball_community-png.png

Speakerphone

can i use google nest mini for discord? more like gaming set up replacement for headset with microphone.

flame by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Assistant Bedtime Routine Broken and cannot be fixed

Hi AllI use the bedtime routine every night to turn off around 40 lights in my house, close blinds, set thermostats and play relaxing sounds. It's part of my routine going to sleep and it's great knowing that the house is properly shut down at night....

Screenshot_20220609-055012.png Screenshot_20220609-055022.png Screenshot_20220609-055039.png
Roaders by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

IR blaster

@Eddywin already mentioned, but you closed the thread. Y'ALL NEED TO INCLUDE IR BLASTERS IN ALL YOUR HUBS AND SPEAKERS. You would make all integrated life more seamless, I use the Tuya app with a cheap as chips dongle to control tv and aircon in the ...

DrJimbo by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub and Speakers

I actually have 2 queries. We have just purchased the Google doorbell and have it installed and up and running. However, the first problem I have is that I can't get it to link properly to my Google hub. The hub does announce when someone rings the b...

Aleigh26 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music won't transfer between speakers

Hi, I don't know if I'm asking at the right place, but I changed internet modem and had to factory reset my Google Home speaker as well as my Google Nest mini (gen2), delete them from the Google Home app and connect them again. Since then, when I try...

Rename Nest Audio?

Do you think the ability to rename a Nest Audio speaker will be finished soon? The option is there and when I rename the speakers, it does remember what I wanted to name it in that one text box, but when I go back to the home page, it just shows the ...