Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Let’s Discuss! Smart Home Automations for Pets

Hey Nest Community,May is National Pet Month in the United States! And as all pet parents know - scaley, feathery, and furry friends are very important inhabitants of your household and can absolutely benefit from the connectedness of a smart home. W...

Pet_snowball_community-png.png

Presence Sensing not working

At home we're using Google Home as platform to control our lights, thermostate and Chromecast.One housemember has an iPhone (Here everything works fine). I'm using Android, and the presence sensing isn't working at all.App permissions for location ar...

Personal results google nest

To set a simple reminder on my Google nest requires turning on personal results which, I quote, allows “email, calendar, contacts… payments on this device.” I don’t want all of that info shared/ synced at all. I’m literally trying to set up a reminde...

Pscott by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to Google mini

Google home mini i am unable to set it up as it just gives an error "couldn't communicate to your mini" i am using 5ghz band

Ps1991 by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest hub start sound after 'hey google' not working

I got a new Google nest hub gen 1 yesterday and I can't make it play the chime sound after the 'hey google' both options are selected in accesibility, this is only happening me with the nest hub as I have 3 nest mini and all of them are playing the c...

Resolved! Can't cast explicit music to speakers

I can't cast explicit songs from YouTube music to any of my google speakers.The content filter in YouTube music is not on.Also if I try to ask the Google assistant to play an album and not a song, it doesn't play the album; rather it plays a random Y...

markkelly by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

OhmConnect????

Hi,Hello hello hello everyone. I’m totally a newbie to this. So my ? 4 all of ya is…..Has anyone got a email from OhmConnect about Create an account today. Get your FREE Google Nest Hub tomorrow!Ready to get rewarded for saving energy? Want your FREE...

TigerLue by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

using google home to play you tube music albums

I have uploaded some music albums to You Tube music. I can play some of them by saying " Hey Google play album Number One" and the songs in this album are played. I have taken a selection of songs and edited to "album tag" to be "Number five". The al...

hamilc by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google home keeps responding to deleted IFTTT applets

I had an old IFTTT recipe to turn off and on my TV using Google Home and Harmony Hub. Recentlly removed it and created a new recipe because I bought a new TV and I had a problem.It is not working because it still thinks I'm trying to use the old/dele...

Resolved! Old IFTTT applets not releasing their voice commands

The issue...In IFTTT I create an applet with a Google Assistant voice input. E.g. "Hey Google, Movie Time!"If I update the applet's response (e.g. adjusting the URL that it's webhook points to) nothing changes.However, if I add a new, alternative voi...

dt1000 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos