Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

Link device to specific account.

Is there any way to assign a device to a specific account? For example, I have two kids each with a smart bulb in their bedrooms, each also has a Google nest mini. Voice recognition is setup. At the moment they can ask Google to turn "Sarah's light" ...

Archon by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assistant works, then goes too far.

When I get back from the gym I usually ask Google to turn on the lights in the kitchen. For the past 2 weeks, I have said, "Hey Google, turn on the kitchen lights". The response is *lights turn on*, "Okay, turning on two lights". Then a second later ...

zjshafer by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

routine actions failing

I recently added an X-10 PRO (IR543 IR to RF converter) device to my Harmony hub and added the following devices in Google Home:"turn on lights fast", "turn off lights fast", "dim lights", "turn on lights slow", "turn off lights slow".The lights resp...

jukerjim by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insignia Google home/speker

I have a insignia speaker / Google home that I'm trying to connect to my network but I need help trying to connect it I don't know if my speaker is no good because the lights just blink

Bdubb408 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos