Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Nest audio Bluetooth keeps dropping

Brand new Nest Audio. From minute one the BT connection will not stay active. Sometimes it lasts an hour, sometimes 10 minutes. Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra streaming audio to the speaker. Have tried.repairing, have rebooted the speaker numerous times, h...

Caoimhin by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Support

I got the Nest Speaker in February. From the moment I got it, it always lost connection with WiFi and Bluetooth every few hours. A reboot fixes it. I have first tried to resolve the issue myself. I have separated 2.4 and 5 Ghz WiFi from each other wi...

My first post here.

Hello,I'm 70 yrs old so please be patient with me. I have a few Nest speakers and they are great fun. However, when I ask her to tell me a joke, which I've been doing for ages, she keeps repeating the same joke about a duck and has been repeating it ...

Speaker comes back with 'Something went wrong '

i solved the problem with my speakers coming back with error messages after asking 3 times, I reset speaker, router not fixing the problem, my router was down behind the TV so moved it higher on the wall and now my speakers respond 1st time every tim...

Nest morning automation issues

I set my morning automation to play a specific playlist from Spotify, there's been no issue, but now it no longer plays that playlist, sometimes I wake up to "sorry, I don't understand" or it plays a completely random song. I've tried to rename the p...

Brynbob by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Speaker No Power

My speaker has just stopped working. There is no power. I’ve tried all suggested trouble shooting and tried a different power cable. Please help. Is there a way to repair?

ari2018 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest audio no more connection

Have 2 devices nest audio connected in stereo. 1 device is completely out. No more signals and connected to other power cabel gives no results. What can I do ?

Luc19 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos