Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Google nest hub no funciona

Hace unos dias compre un google nest hub, lo configure y funcionaba correctamente lo desconecte y al dia siguiente cuando lo conecte la pantalla solo me mostraba una letra G con un fondo gris no responde los comandos de voz

Rubenfilo by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 5 kudos

Nest Hub Blank Screen

Hi Team,My Nest Hub doesn't work and its on a gray screen with a G Logo.Tried resetting using some tips and tricks shared but nothing works :(. Can someone help.https://www.droidwin.com/fix-google-nest-hub-max-wont-turn-on-stuck-on-g-logo/

Karthick by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Alarm volume fade-in?

Is there really no way to have the alarm volume fade in over a few minutes on the Nest Hub? The device brags about is gentle walkup but is the least gentle walkup I've had in a very long time. I've seen where others create a routine to do this, but t...

tall_tech by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub stuck on grey screen

My google nest Hub is stuck on grey screen even after factory reset and recovery. Please add me to your list of how to solve the problem. Thank you.

Mvf by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos