Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Nest Hub screen burn in

My google Nest Hub which is just more than a year old has screen burn-in issue. I see a lot of similar issues reported here, but no conclusive resolution. Is there any?

shenbag by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display issue with screen

Screen has some weird lines and circular burn around the whole screen. I am not sure if it is a hardware or software issue but i would like google to fix this issue for me even if my product is not in warranty. This quality is not expected from googl...

Arun123 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google hub screen not working

My new google nest gen 2 hub screen is bright but displays nothing. The touch screen is not working. It's connected to wifi.It was showing photos and working properly for 5 days.

Temperature display no longer working

Constant temperature display no longer works. Reboots and factory reset failed to fix the issue. Apparently, this is a long standing problem, going back several years that Google has never directly addressed or corrected. Hoping someone here has figu...

Jaycee82 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photo Gallery not playing

Hi, I have a google nest hub and every time I try to select a gallery in my photos to showcase it keeps diverting back to curated art even though it still shows gallery pics selected in the settings. I have rebooted and reset it and tried various alb...

Resolved! Display issue with screen

After 25 months, my Nest Hub 1st gen. has an hardware problem with the screen, that as far as see, a lot of users has. Now the support just says they can't do nothing, and my Nest is just useless. They just refused to change a $100 product because it...

Change language on device

I purchased my nest hub in Spain and while I managed to change the voice to English in Google home, the display on the hub is still in Spanish. I am thinking I will need to factory reset the device to make the default display revert to English but if...

DaveSpain by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos