Did you mean: 
Nest Protect
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updates on Nest Protect and pending Scottish legislation changes

Hey everyone, I appreciate everyone’s patience as they’ve shared their feedback and questions regarding the pending Scottish legislation changes. We’re aware of the proposed legislation changes to the fire and smoke alarm standard in Scotland requiri...

RachelC by Googler
  • 243 replies
  • 7 kudos

Replacement Ceiling Play for Nest Protect

Hello,I am in search of retailers that sell ceiling mounting plates for the Nest Protect. Two were lost when repainting. I have contacted customer service but they will not provide plates because the Protects are out of warranty. However they would n...

Maspba by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Sensor won’t work

Hello, I’ve had my Nest Temperature Sensor about 4 months and during a power outage it lost connectivity and since then it won’t connect. I’ve changed batteries and all but nothing. Best Buy won’t exchange since out of 90 days. Anything else google c...

Deleted Home Account accidentally

I deleted a Home account that had a Nest Doorbell attached to it. I’m now trying to add that doorbell to another Home account that has other Nest Cameras and two Nest thermostats. I’m being told I cannot add that doorbell because it is attached to an...

Jimwaltman by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Batteries Draining - Nest Smoke CO 2 detectors

In April of 2021 we bought 3 Next Smoke C0 2 detectors. Within 2 months all three had been through 2 sets (6 batteries each) of replacement batteries. At that point, they were removed from service and we've been without for 10 months. During that tim...

Mike13 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment change cards

where do you subscribe, cancel, or change payments?

Milajoy by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving nest password reset email

Hello. I have tried several times to reset my password to my Nest including linking it to my Google account. I have tried every email address that I have and checked all my spam/junk boxes and I have nothing. Is there any fix for this? My Nest is sti...

Nest Protect - Low Battery Warning (even with new batteries)

Dear Nest support team. I have 2 NEST PROTECT since a couple of years and never had a problem. But a few months ago one of them started getting random low battery warnings untill they run out with annoying alarms. I replaced the full array of batteri...

Fpirisi by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Adding V1 Nest Protect to account

I’ve been trying to add a version 1 nest protect to my account. The app tries to connect with my doorbell to assist. This always falls over, reset everything. Tried connecting phone to the nest wifi off the smoke detector but again no connection to d...

Gamon7 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos