Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Display problem

Hello google, I got my google nest from a friend of mine and I turned it on and it shows some green lines and a black screen. Would you able to fix it?

Abu1 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest hub max display

I have just bought a brand new nest hub max, when we have set it up and mid way through the tutorial it asks to slide the screen from the right edge inwards. When we do this it just puts our display into a frame and doesn't open the home screen, what...

Lumpy by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dark Overlay on hub slightly offset

Similar to 5-7152000031311 which did not log the resolution of the case.A grey overlay that is flickering has appeared on our Nest Hub. I have disabled and re-enabled all display settings to see if it was a feature conflict, rebooted and power cycled...

Nokternol by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home Hub Screen Black

I saw another post where someone had the same issue but it had been closed.Our google hub had the screen go black last year sometime. You can still see a bit of light from whatever it’s trying to display and you can see a tiny bit of the screen on th...

Nest Hub 2 night mode ended every night

Nest Hub 2 pauses night mode every night. Suddenly the display turns on and doesn't turn off again. Of course it wakes me up.Only when I start the music in the morning with a routine does the Nest Hub 2 switch back to night mode, even though I no lon...

Freeze by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos