Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Home Hub v1 seems bricked

HiTwo weeks ago I noticed that my home hub (the first version) was stuck on the G logo, and every attempt to restart it since (including resetting the device has completely failed to fix the problem.It never gets touched, and has just worked consiste...

timrawe by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem connecting to Apple Music

The speaker was working and fully connected for no reason it is now telling me to check connection through my App, I have done and says the Apple Music account is linked. I have tried resetting and turning off & on

Group speakers are not responding

When I give the command to play on all speakers I get a sorry message all of the sudden. I have tried deleting my groups and recreating them, but it still won’t play to all my speakers. Also, when I look at my group it fluctuates between registering ...

Sbrock by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect wifi

I’ve got a new Wi-Fi password and I need to change on Google home device so that my Google home mini connects to it

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Multiple Spotify Accounts

Can someone explain the exact steps to set up Voice Match so my kids can listen to their own Spotify accounts of each of their speakers? When one on my kids is playing a song on their speaker and another kids tries to play a song on their speaker it ...

Gyo71 by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Home Mini responds on 2 speakers simultaneously

I have 2 mini home speakers in 2 different rooms that I've had for years and all of sudden a few weeks ago they are responding to a question/command simultaneously. I've tried factory resetting them, I've tried to uninstall the google assistant. Noth...

arlteti by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

google nest home 1 gen

Buongiorno, dopo diverse e.mail con il supporto (portogallo risponde per l'Italia) non ho ricevuto altro che inutili motivazioni per non sostituire il displiay nest home 1 gen con la motivazione che era scaduta la garanzia e che non essendo in posses...