Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wifi disconnected last night and won’t reconnect

Last night my nest (4 total devices) all lost connection at 4:15am. Did standard troubleshooting to no avail. Called ISP and they are able to ping my modem and see a google device connected to their modem. I do not have any wifi connection nor can I ...

Resolved! Cannot get Google Wifi to connect to internet

Some history...I bought a three node Google Wifi setup a few years ago. I set it up with my cable internet and it worked fine for some time. "Fine" is relative. Occasionally internet would stop working. I don't know it is was the provider, the cable ...

google nest wifi point disconnected and will not power up

I have 1 router and 2 wifi points. I was on holiday and one of the points was powered off, so it has been off for a week. Now it will not power up at all. I've tried switch the power supply from the other point, but still no joy. I've tried holding d...

webware4 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google wifi decreased speeds when connected

This is really disappointing seeing this problems looks like a product issue and they have not bothered to reply to a single message. I have seen people having the same issue that the speeds of their modem and google wifi has a significant difference...

Bananamah by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

2 (only) onhubs as mesh network - tplink suddenly lights off

Hi everyone. This is my case:context- devices: 2 onhubs (1 asus 1 tplink)- starting point configuracion:-- app: google wifi read-only mode (not migrated to google home)-- both at the same google account-- each emitting different SSID-- different ISP ...

DIEGUEZ by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google assistant on nest wifi won’t play Spotify through Sonos soundbar

Hi all,I currently have the google nest wifi and my sonos beam soundbar in the living room. Since both have google assistant features I have decided to mute the microphone of my soundbar and use the voice command through the nest wifi instead.However...

GPR16 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove on hub network

When I try to set up nest Wi-Fi it I get a message reading nest Wi-Fi is incompatible with on hub network. I can’t find a way to remove the on hub network. Looks like I’ll need to remove the home and create a new one, unless I’m missing something. An...

Jbeck by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

living room tv

because we change a wifi 

u4p6 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos