Did you mean: 
Nest Wifi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wifi slow with Nintendo Switch

I bought a Google Nest Router for my house and when I try play online on my Nintendo switch it doesn’t work for certain games, says the connectivity times out.when I take my switch to my condo, which uses the same Spectrum WiFi, but has a different r...

rangi by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 12-22-22 google wifi ends support

I just read that some features like adding a pod with google wifi will no longer work after 12-22-22So the pods I have not being used are going to be trash? Thank You, Gary

gary777 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi point stuck in reset mode

Bought the 3 pack of Wifi points. Two are working and the other turned solid blue. Tried the factory reset by holding the reset button, plugging in the power, and waiting until it’s flashing blue. It flashes blue indefinitely. When I unplug and plug ...

Deleting a Family Wi-Fi Schedule

I am unable to delete some of my Family Wi-Fi schedules. The option to delete is not there. It appears to be the ones that migrated from the old app. What is the solution to delete these?

Jackiehult by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upload speed throttled

Using Google Home speed test I see the expected 35Mbps down/5Mbps up - close to what my broadband provider says that it’s providing. However, using the Speedtest app on my iPhone 12 I see a similar 35Mbps down but only 0.5Mbps up.I’ve just done a ful...

Tiptopp by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up Rainbird (home) WiFi sprinkler controller - needs 2.4ghz

I’m trying to set up a WiFi connection to a new Rainbird ST8i WiFi that (I found out) requires 2.4ghz WiFi signal. I have set up the device 4 times and get a positive response from the required Rainbird IOS app, then it disconnects from WiFi and fail...

DJSpraz by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Super Disappointed with an expensive wifi router

I live in India and I ordered(from the US) the 2 + 1 router initially. The recommended combination on the website for a 3300 sq. ft. house. The Test Mesh option always fails with the error - "Error Occurred during Mesh Test" Please try again. and try...

Setup not completing for Wi-Fi

Went through setup process several times and it continues to stall as it gets to the last step and eventually get the message that “the modem isn’t giving your Wi-Fi point an internet connection”. ..during the process it also says make sure Ethernet ...

Reddfoxx by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos