Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Google Home mini connection issue

Hi everyone been having issues ever since i moved to a new location connecting to the 1st gen google home mini. As another thread stated roughly a year ago I've been having endless issues connecting to the Google home mini for wifi set-up, and the ot...

AjRevenge by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

voice responce google home mini/nest

Hi guys,it there any option to disable the voice response after a command? it's pretty annoying and at night it wakes people up due to the high volume. if i cant disable it like in the app can i change the volume? greetings remco

wizardnl by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Google Home won't play MY playlist on YouTube

Hi, I tried several times to fix this issue but G Nest just won't play MY playlist (my own playlist created by me) on voice control. Will start playing a random playlist called of course My Playlist too. I do understand why. But if it's my Nest, my G...

ablmark by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hub Screen Partial Black/Dark

Hello, within the last week my Nest Hub (2nd Gen) display has changed to show about 7/8 of the screen black, or very dark. Some of the screen can still be barely seen under the blackness and appears to be responsive to touch...though it's hard to say...

20230826_195527.jpg
Xorb by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

[French] Nest HUB Mini + Android TV + APP (TV) OQEE by Free

For dev nest Hub (i'm not sure that's ideal place)App Android TV OQEE by Free it's only use IPV6 not IPV4I have make an SSID (WIFI) For sound + movie. For use IPv6, i have make a bridge on my router For directly IPv6 connect on Freebox POP.Freebox Po...

gerald4 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest mini always disconnects from wifi

HiI'm posting this because i'm really deseperate, I have the google nest mini since 2 months, and since the begining the google nest mini is disconecting from my wifi every 1 or 2 days.Worst is that the only way to make him connect again is to do a f...

scalidou by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Hub 2nd gen, worst experience ever

I bought the google nest Hub 2gen on a store in Portugal. For starters, the device doesn't support the portuguese language. Great because it doesn't metion on the box nor the store, and a person would think... "Sure I have a google nest with portugue...