Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Moved Hub to another room but changes won't save

I moved my hub to a different room but any changes I make won't save. In my home app I tapped device info and followed the steps. There's a next button after selecting a new room, then the option to update the name and another next button. This takes...

Nest Mini volume lights stays on

Hi! I've got the same issue with the volume lights as this post: https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Speakers-and-Displays/Volume-sensor-lights-won-t-turn-off/td-p/195463I've tried to toggle ultrasound sensing on/off (normally it is off) and it wo...

No microphone option for camera on google hub max

Just got google hub max through adt for display of cameras. cameras do not have microphone option to talk through camera. Unsure why this is not a basic function of the cameras. Problem could be solved if google has home app installed on hub devices ...

Maberna by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest audio inoperable

Hey all ..reading online there seems to be a problem with the audio/assistant audio. When I first set the hub up it would respond with audio. Since the update pushed through no music or verbal response is playing back. What should I do?

Tonem by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hub {2nd Gen} Freezing

I got two hubs a few months ago one for my bedroom and one for the family room. The bedroom one often restarts for no obvious reason but has never frozen, the one in the family room also restarts randomly from time to time however, every 3 or 4 days ...

Roy11 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hub max automatically turning on lights

It would be useful if the Google Nest Hub Max could turn on lights in the room when it detects motion and the room is dark. It already detects motion but doesn't link this to any routine like turning on lights. When motion is no longer detected, it c...

Noname9 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos