Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Smart devices not available for my wife

Hi,I have a Nest Hub 2nd Gen and use it to control my smart lights via Google Assistant. This works fine. However, when my wife tries to control the lights (I added her account to the household), most of the time the assistant replies that it is sorr...

sven25 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Gen 2 Hub makes a sound instead of talking

I have just bought a 2nd gen 2 Hub and up until today working great, for some reason now when I ask google to turn on the lamp in the same room the Hub turns the lamp on but makes a chime sound now, before google would say ok turning on lamp in bedro...

Gainey by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hub recording of "sounds" during the night

I'm using the sleep sensing on my Nest Hub.It's nice that sounds like "coughing" and "snoring" are calculated (nbr of, or time in total).There's also a line showing "other sounds". It would be great if these "other sounds" could be recorded and kept ...

DavyC by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest Hub not realizing when other devices are responding

I have a 2nd Gen Nest Hub and for whatever reason, it will not realize that another Nest device in my home has fulfilled my request. For example, I will say "Hey Google, turn on my TV" and one of my other Nest devices will respond, however the Nest H...

rghapro by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest hub 2nd gen no power/black screen

Hi! I’ve had two google nest hub 2nd generation devices and both continue to show black screens. I’ve switched cords, done reboots, and don’t factory resets on both. It feels like as soon as I get one working, the other goes black. Can someone help m...

LeahBrehm by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest hub 2nd Gen

I cannot add my nest hub to a speaker group. I get a message 'failur to communicate with Google' . I have no problem including my nest Minis within the group. It used to work till recently.very frustrating .

Adamdurr by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photo Frame issues

Two issues: 1. On iPhone running iOS 16.2 I am not seeing Preview images. 2. On Nest Hub it uses the correct album but only rotates through a small number of photos and not the complete album of 34 photos. Any assistance welcomed.