Did you mean: 
Speakers and Displays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with Speaker groups? Read this first

Hi everyone, Thank you for continuing to notify us of the reliability issues you’re facing with your Speaker groups. I escalated these issues internally and the team is actively investigating a resolution. If you’re able, all feedback is appreciated!...

Google home sunrise alarm room light option not working

I have 4 Mirabella Genio smart downlights in my bedroom that are compatible with google home. I want to set them up to be used with my morning alarm. I am trying to use them with the sunrise alarm/gentle wake feature under the room lights option. The...

Jwmackay by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display issue with screen

Screen has some weird lines and circular burn around the whole screen. I am not sure if it is a hardware or software issue but i would like google to fix this issue for me even if my product is not in warranty. This quality is not expected from googl...

Arun123 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Playing radio alarm on nest hub 2nd gen

It's a two part question1. I'm wanting to setup an alarm playing radio/spotify on my nest hub.I can do this with my nest mini but not with my nest hub. The strangest thing is i can play the radio/spotify normally through my nest hub. Every time i set...

Google hub screen not working

My new google nest gen 2 hub screen is bright but displays nothing. The touch screen is not working. It's connected to wifi.It was showing photos and working properly for 5 days.

Google hub pauses music and won’t play

Hi, my Google hub keeps pausing and won’t play when I ask it to play either a radio station or something on YouTube. It finds the station / YouTube video then just stays paused. I click the little play icon on the screen and nothing happens. Happenin...

Dannie by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos