Did you mean: 
Nest Protect
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updates on Nest Protect and pending Scottish legislation changes

Hey everyone, I appreciate everyone’s patience as they’ve shared their feedback and questions regarding the pending Scottish legislation changes. We’re aware of the proposed legislation changes to the fire and smoke alarm standard in Scotland requiri...

RachelC by Googler
  • 243 replies
  • 7 kudos

Please develop Heat detector

Please develop an interconnected heat detector to comply with building regs in the UK!

Boro by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need replacement back plate for nest protect

I just finished a chat session with google support and received the same answer as in previous threads. My 2 products are out of warranty so they will not "sell" me the mounting brackets I need. The other 3 we own are working great and really need to...

cmarieg by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maximum amount of homes limit?

Restating another person's question, why are we limited to 5 homes on our account? I would like to add all my rental properties to one account.I own a lot of rental properties and I want to get notifications when a Nest Protect alarm is triggered. I ...

Jayhawker by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Nest Protect “steam check”

Is there a downside to enabling “Steam Check”, especially if the device is not near a bathroom shower?

Rick_F by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest protect V2 keeps showing P013 error

I followed all error solving steps but the error P013 keeps coming. I don’t even get to the screen in which to select a WiFi network. Before the error is already there… thanks in advanceMarc

DeBles by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest Protect back plate for Nest Protect

iIneed help getting a replacement backplate for a nest protect Gen 2. I have read some of the other threads re this issue and have run up against the same hurdles - out of warranty, won’t sell me a backplate, go to a retail store (who refer me back t...

bmoe1 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Home report

I keep getting a email saying that my nest didn't check in. I keep testing and it still does not check in, What do I do. Wasted money!

ArtGal by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos