Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Solar panel

Just wanted to see if anyone is using a solar panel for these cameras. If so, please let me know what panels you are using. I cant find a store who has them

Tito3470 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home Notification Previews not showing motion IOS 15.2

We have a 2021 Nest Outdoor Camera (Battery) For about 2 weeks now at this point we will receive notifications from google home for motion, animals seen, vehicles etc. The issue is with the notification previews in iOS. Both phones on the google home...

DiGi91 by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest cameras won’t connect on google home app

We have recently purchased three nest cameras. Two are battery one is wired. Neither of them connect to my google home application but the google nest doorbell we have connected with no problems. Is there a reason our cameras aren’t connecting proper...

Mrmeseeks by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Google Assistant Won't Open new Nest Cam on my phone

On my Pixel 6 Pro trying to access my new Nest Camera, I say "Hey Google, show me Pool Camera" but my assistant replies with, "Sorry, I don't know where to play the video. Please tell me the exact name of the screen." I'm trying to open the live vide...

dat1greek by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Dog barking

I bought the bundle of 3 Nest camera (battery) for the main reason to register"dog barking" of my neighbour, then I found out after 3 contacts to customer service that the dog barking detection only works when wired. I wired my camera from back yard ...

Ozrence by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Low battery even when plugged in nest camera (battery)

Hi i bought two nest camera (battery) around 2 months ago and recently one of them, the one I’m the quietest location, has started running out of battery all the time even though it is plugged in using a google 5m cablewhen I check the charging statu...

2021 Nest Cameras on Alexa Show

I am having problems adding the 2021 model cameras to Alexa control. 1. Bought 2 new model 2021 Nest cameras.2. Downloaded Google Home app on iPhone.3. Scanned QR for cameras and added them to Google Home fine on my Google account.4. Opened Alexa app...

jmor by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google/Nest Cam charging

I have a OutDoor Nest Cam (Battery). It has been working just fine until I needed to charge it. I am using the included cable and have tried 3 different power adapters. When plugged in overnight, it does not charge. I have ensured the cable is orient...

MrPho80 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos