Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not charging

Hello. Battery cams aren’t charging. I have a total of 6 cameras and only 2 charge. The others don’t even light up even after being plugged in all day. Yes, using the supplied cables the correct ways. I know it rained a few days ago but I don’t think...

BullShark by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Set Up New Nest Battery Camera

I have two brand new Nest Battery Cameras right out of the box that I cannot set up in Google Home. I have three active wired Nest cameras and an active Nest Doorbell and it cannot find any devices close by. I've placed the cameras beside the wifi ro...

tekdvr by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest Cam Battery will not connect to network

I have multiple Nest devices, and never had a problem with setup on my network. i have tried to setup 2x Brand new Nest Cam Battery Cameras and go through all the steps. When I get to the 'connecting' step, I keep getting an error that it can't conne...

Nest (battery) Camera falling off mount?

Hello,Does anyone else have the problem of the Nest Camera (battery version) where it falls off the magnetic mount? I have my camera mounted on a flag pole and we just got a couple inches of snow and ice. The temperature is only around 30 degrees. I ...

Gary9110 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nest cam battery, cant view while plugged in

Have a few outdoor cams (battery). Id like to run power to them to avoid having to take them down to charge. I've noticed however i am unable to view live while they are charging and same when they are fully charged.. but still plugged in. Connection...

Adding outdoor camera to Nest app

I have my new outdoor Nest cam added to my Google Home app but I can’t get it to add to my Nest App — from what I’m reading it isn’t possible, am I missing something? I want to be able to see ALL of my Nest cams on my Nest app, not just some of them....

Chrisdon23 by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 16 kudos

Nest Camera Recording

How do I access the recordings from my free 30 day trial? On day 30 all of the recordings where gone. I enrolled and paid for the one year subscription on day 30. The calendar only displayed the current time of day. No previous history. Your assistan...

Google Cameras suck Big Time

I purchased 5 cameras from Google and took Nest Aware account so I can see all my cameras online on ,my computer screen. Now NOTHING works! They do not record 24/7 as promised on my google app and they CAN NOT be see online. Please HELP. I can not al...

PeX by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 10 kudos