Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Nest Outdoor Cam (With Battery) won’t link with the Nest app but will with the Google Home App

Hi All, I could really do with some guidance, I’ve just spent a couple of hours trying to connect up my new outdoor (battery option) additional Nest camera to my already existing Nest network here in the UK, I have the door bell at the front of the h...

EddieW659 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Nest Aware Subscriptions

I have 2 physical addresses set up on my Google Home account. I would like Nest Aware at each location. I can’t figure out how to subscribe at the second location. I know the max is 2 but I can’t for the life of me figure out how.

Faulknsa by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect to assisting device setting up a second camera

I see multiple threads on this topic with people having no problem adding the first wireless camera to the Google Home app, but then having troubles adding additional cameras with an error message "can't connect to assisting device". In one of the re...

drw992 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

No Access to New Nest Cameras via PC

Recently purchased 2 Nest Cam (battery) and installed them with no issues. Registered them via the Google Home App on my Android device and am able to stream via my device. There was an incident on my street regarding a theft, and so I wanted to chec...

hadentro by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 20 kudos