Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nest Hello Doorbell cuts out when button is pressed

I've had my Nest Hello Doorbell since 2018, it worked perfectly and without issue until recently. Now everytime someone presses the button, it cuts out mid ring in the device, and loses power. The camera stops working until maybe 30 seconds later. Do...

DarkGhost18 by Community Member
  • 1027 replies
  • 152 kudos

Nest hello doorbell peeling

I’ve noticed that my nest hello doorbell is peeling. This appears to be a common problem. Is this something that google is repairing given now pervasive this is? im noting mine is getting sharp by the door bell button and thus the worry on our end.

JMW by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hello doorbell camera notifications latency

I have been using Nest Hello doorbell and camera for a year now. I am very disappointed in the latency it takes to view camera notifications. I have 50Mbps fiber connection so I have decent bandwidth relative to viewing the notifications which is jus...

asobhy by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

Connecting Nest Hello to Honeywell D117 ding dong

Our nest hello is installed and works, but without sound ringing from anywhere but the doorbell itself. After seeing suggestions which say the Honeywell D117 ding dong is compatible, I’ve ordered it and have tried to connect to the chime connector bu...

Kmgcarp by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flaking Nest Doorbell

Hi, I have had my Nest Doorbell installed since it was delivered In May 2020 and the cover had started flaking. Really worried that this is going to affect the image quality like it seems to be on other reported cases. Is this something that is cover...

No1male by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hello - Help with Wiring (UK)

Hi there,My house has two doorbells and one chime. I am looking to replace both with Nest Hellos (wired). Please can someone advise on the correct wiring based on the attached image of my chime? FYI, I am based in the UK.The existing wiring in the ch...

18D2FCE1-2C74-48E3-A17A-337758043C5D.jpeg

Nest recording people but not notifying me

Before I signed up for Nest Aware, I never had a problem being notified when a package was delivered. Now that I'm paying for longer hold times on the videos, I am not getting notifications. I have the video, the camera worked, but I didn't get notif...

julieG by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

And my doorbell has started peeling too

And I am another victim to the poor manufacturing of the Nest Hello doorbell.My doorbell is under a porch, covered from the rain and no direct sunlight but after 3 years I am now a victim of the peel.Reached out to Google support and they have said n...

Sunpreet by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Hello Chime Connector Replacement

Hey, I need a replacement chime connector but cant find any online, can you help me with this? I moved and forgot to take the previous one and now the new owners wont give it to me

Kiki by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest (Wired) Doorbell Chimes work intermittently

Strange issue. Wired doorbell mechanical chimes with chime connector properly wired in circuit works fine (chimes ring properly when doorbell button pushed) when IPhone Nest and Home apps turned off, but don't work properly when either app turned on....

szak by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos