Did you mean: 
Nest Protect
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updates on Nest Protect and pending Scottish legislation changes

Hey everyone, I appreciate everyone’s patience as they’ve shared their feedback and questions regarding the pending Scottish legislation changes. We’re aware of the proposed legislation changes to the fire and smoke alarm standard in Scotland requiri...

RachelC by Googler
  • 243 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Migrate Nest protect to Google home

I’m trying to migrate my Nest Protect to Google Home. It that possible? I’m running into trouble.

TvMan by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Protect devices stopped working

I have 4 Nest Protect devices and all worked fine until last weekend when the power went out. When the power came back on, after three days, none of the Protect devices would connect to my Wi-Fi network. I've tried resetting their Wi-Fi connections b...

peters48 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cannot factory reset by Nest Protect

I have started using the Nest Protect again after several years, and I cannot factory reset it. It just keeps telling me that it is ready in the living room. Please help

Nest not programming

Nest shows languages to select from then asks us to scan a barcode. Does not work after this point. How do I use the warranty to get a new one?

Protect - Restore Nest App connection

I can’t reconnect my 6 Protect devices any more. They are running since January 2019. All of the devices are still connected to my WIFI (home) network und to each other. Triggering a test alarm on one device triggers a test alarm on all devices. The ...

Caesius by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GOOGLE NEST DOES NOT ACCEPT OUR DOMESTIC WIFFI PASSWORD

hello Ì already wrote. Someone called LANCE answered to me. I did notre answered on time. So our conversation was erased. Below my new mail. The Nest protect still does not work. I ve tried 20 times at least. Below at the bottom of the mail the LANCE...

IMG_0504.PNG
mani4A4 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Protect Smoke detector failed

We have four nest protects linked in our home. We recently had an incident where we had a lot of smoke come into the house due to a lack of proper ventilation in our woodstove. It was so much smoke that we had to call the fire department. At no point...

pamurai by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos