Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest cam not charging

Ever since we purchased our google nest cam we have been having issues!! While mounted outside the battery was working until the battery was empty. It is plugged into a functioning, working outlet outside. We know that there is no issue with the outl...

Anitakhan by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Notifications

My notifications have changed, it no longer shows person for a notification, it only shows all motion and sound to choose from and that’s not helpful! Outdoor motion constantly alerts when I have any bad weather or birds flying by, etc! It does not n...

Replacement magnetic mount

Hello, we recently had our home painted and realize that the painter lost our original magnetic mount that came with our nest cam. Is there a way to get a replacement mount for our camera so that we can reinstall it? Thanks!

JenniV by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Cam Power Cable

I’ve got two external nest cars that have had their power cords just completely disintegrate in the Vegas heat and the wires are just flopping around. Is there an easy way to replace the cables? Thank you!

hywel by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera doesn't notice activity

One of my cameras won't notice activity. Cars and people come in driveway and up to door and I get no notifications. I can watch it happening live and it doesn't even show up in the history. It's like the person was never there. Makes the camera usel...

Nest cam

My nest cam is plugged into a power outlet outside with the outdoor charging cable that we purchased separately from the original indoor one provided. The outdoor power outlet is working because we have an outdoor lights control box plugged into ther...

Anitakhan by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Powering Nest cameras outdoors

Does anyone know if any of the Nest cameras made for outdoor use will work with a Wyze Lamp Socket Power Adapter? You just screw it in between a light bulb and a socket and it has a USB power outlet on its side. I want to use Nest cameras on the outs...

LaoLuo by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos