Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outdoor camera

My two outdoor cameras have been working just fine since installed last fall. But now when I open my Nest app, one of them says it's turned off and to turn it on to see live video. When I slide the little button over to turn it on, it just keeps spin...

Resolved! Nest Cam On/ Off - w assistant

The nest cams are the only smart devices I have that I cannot seem to turn on/ off with Google Assistant or with routines. They need to be turned on and off manually in the app. Am I missing something? Is it possible, or will this be a future feature...

erikz by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weather Information incorrect on Nest app

How do I correct the weather information shown on the Nest Camera app? It shows the correct sky cover (clear, cloudy, partly cloudy, etc.), but the temperature is wrong.

Harry7 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest outdoor camera

HelloMy nest outdoor camera won't connect. We have tried to connect in situ to the wifi, then unplugged and connected direct to camera. It gives a blue slow fashing light but will not connect either through wifi or direct with usb cable. Any help?

Nest Cam Connecting internet issue

I recently changed my internet service provider. And my phone, TV, IPad all have the internet. But my Nest Cam couldn’t connect to the internet. Is it because of 2.4g or 5 g? How to fix it? Thanks. Best,Ming

Mhg624 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home Camera Display on Apple Watch

Similar to an earlier post that I (for some reason) cannot reply to, Google Home camera notifications show up on my Apple Watch but no longer show a picture, although it used to. The notification just shows up, and says there is 1 image attached, but...

Add Another Camera

I have 3 Outdoor Cameras (and a doorbell) on my Nest account at home. Can I add a 4th camera at my GF's apartment (13 miles away) to my account?

CoToKi by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEST cams not connecting …

I’ve seen a lot of posts and fought for a day NEST battery and Flood Light-cams refusing to join up with Google Home. not to belabor my efforts, I finally stumbled upon the 12 second reset button hold down. This, apparently is a true “factory reset” ...

Hamlet007 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos