Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nest doorbell drops off Wi-Fi frequently

The Nest doorbell I've had for 3 years has suddenly stopped staying connected to the Wi-Fi. I've done the reset procedure numerous times but the doorbell only stays connected for an hour or two, then it drops off again. I'm at a loss!

Jrebad14 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera alerts

I have turned off alerts when the doorbell camera detects a sound however, I am getting hundreds of these alerts every day.

Resolved! Realign nest door bell camera

My camera was working fine I could see everyone coming and going to my front door. Now all of a sudden my angle has shifted to the left and now I can’t see people’s faces when they arrive at the door. Now I see a lot lower angle and to the left of it...

Coach2 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home app sucks

When I bought my doorbell I went through the home app to connect it. It would1. "search for new devices".2. Find a "google wifi pucks"(which I don't own.. Maybe my neighbor).3. I select "connect a different device"4. Scan the QR code for my doorbell....

Kyle9 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell Gen 2 No Video

So I installed my nest doorbell wired (gen 2) about a month ago. I set it up on a 2.4GHz network via TMobile wireless internet and had no issues. Flash forward to today and I wanted to switch to a different network (still 2.4GHz) powered by an older ...

Nest Doorbell (Gen 2) Not detecting events at night.

I just upgraded my wired Nest doorbell froma Gen 1 to Gen2.It detects events during the day fine...However, for the last three days, from about 9PM to 6AM it hasn't detect a thing.My door faces a very busy street, which has people going up and down u...

dt1000 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos