Did you mean: 
Cameras and Doorbells
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broken Nest Doorbell Lens

Bought the Nest for Xmas. Finally got it up about 2 months ago. Followed the instructions and it felt secure. Worked great for about 2 weeks. Then it fell and the lens broke. We could still see mostly, so we put it up again. Again it felt secure. And...

App Wont let me login anymore.

Some days ago I gave my son Nick who is overseas access to my Nest Cameras. Once he was set up and working, I noticed that for some reason I lost my ability to connect to nest account using the Nest app on my samsung S10+. Before he had set it up on ...

Masscot by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Doorbell battery

My doorbell has been working perfectly until yesterday I charged it and now it says its offline. I have tried restarting it a number of times but nothing changes it remains offline. How do I get it back working please?

DDubs by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Nest Cam Battery won't show live video

Hi,We have had the older generation of nest cam for a few years now, no issues at all. Purchased the newer battery indoor and outdoor cam and have had nothing but problems. We have tried restarting, resetting the cam, we have tried uninstalling and r...

Nichall137 by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

replacement back plate nest doorbel

I've been waiting since November to get the instructions on how to order a replacement backplate for the nest doorbell.The post where I was expecting and answer has been locked.I've been waiting to mount the doorbell for 6 months now. Please help exp...

cdelareza by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest cam wired no 6 digit code

Help!! I've got the M:GJQ9T Nest cam wired.There is no QR Code or 6 digit setup code anywhere on the camera? Anyone know where you can find it? Thanks.

Nest Camera (Battery) Event Download Format

In the Google Home App what determines which file format is used for event downloads from the camera? Using my Galaxy S22 phone or my Galaxy S6 tablet the downloaded event files are in MP4 format. However if I use the Bluestacks Android emulator with...

fbutler by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data recovery

My neighbor had a plumbing company run over their mailbox and now they are disputing that allegation. The issue is that the data is now 2 days out of our 5 day subscription. Is it possible to recover video outside of the purchased window?Thank you,An...

BogeyGolf by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest Camera with Floodlight will not connect

I installed the nest cam with floodlight and it worked for about 3 days, then would not connect. Yes, I have tried all of the troubleshooting available. Reset, unplugged from power, turned my airplane mode on and off, checked and rewired connections ...

Rose1 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos