cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apps / Account

Blog Posts

Now Available: Google Nest Warranty Helper Read more

Google Home: Access camera history and download clips from the Web and more with... Read more

Help Center

For immediate help, visit the official Google Nest Help Center where you can find tips, tutorials, and other answers to frequently asked questions.

Forum Posts

new router google devices don’t work

I installed a new router, same wifi names & passwords but new logins required because new router. all my laptop, tablets & phones work on new wifi. Google home app will not connect/control any of the lights/switches. All show offline. Where can I fin...

chips994 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Android Tablet

I installed Sophos Intercept X for Mobile on a new Tablet. Intercept X is showing: “Android compatibility verification FAILED” indicates the Android OS on the tablet is not validated according to Google's validation tools. It might not be an unoffici...

DerNev by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Play European Radio on a UK Nest?

Hello,So I have 2 UK Google Nests linked to my Google account. I have moved to Austria recently and I am trying to get German/Austrian radio on the nest. I've asked it in so many ways and will use KroneHit Radio as an example. I've said "Hey Google.....

Hackers email

Hello, My Hotmail was hacked a few months ago. My Hotmail was my primary email. The hacker was a Gmail account so that Gmail became default to the Hotmail. I have ADT and use Google Home for our security. When I look at all the accounts as Manger the...

Jbera by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google home device ownership

Our company through a third party had a google home skill that was cloud enabled developed. However, we can't track down the developer account which created this. How can we recover the account or have this device removed so we can add a new device? ...

adamama by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google home not adding thermostat

 trying to connect Google nest learning thermostat to Google home and keep being road blocked by this screen where I can input literally nothing - help? Please?

Screenshot_20240509_151018_com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app.jpg
Nickwo by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote