Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! Chromecast unusable without WiFi or internet ?

Good day, I cannot do anything with my Chromecast if it loses internet or WiFi connection.If the Chromecast is connected to my WiFi but the internet is down, it stays on this screen.Even with my phone connected to the same WiFi network I cannot cast ...

images~2.jpeg Screenshot_2024-01-04-13-32-20-26_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg Screenshot_2024-01-04-13-33-53-96_2d2bd67b5e15ae98c151ac739cd6881e.jpg images (1)~2.jpeg
RPH by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast with ultrawide monitor

It appears that using a Chromecast with an ultrawide monitor still isn't an option. I just wanted to register my vote for making it an option.

Duey217 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not relevant

I'm switching to Apple.I'm exhausted from dealing with these "revolving-door" issues with Google and it's affiliates; most notably, the fact of their inept ability to resolve them. It's nothing short of impossible to (outside of A.I.) establish commu...

Chromecast vs iPhone

dear community, I need your help , I get the following message when tryin to connect my Chromecast too google home with my iPhone 15.I’ve restarted my whole chromecast, updated my phone, updated my apps, made sure my local network access is on, and I...

Mac07 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chrome cast not streaming to projector

We are unable to stream to our projector via the chrome cast. It has worked from one of our phones with YouTube, but not any other streaming platforms. We can search Netflix but once a video is selected it gets stuck on loading and never starts. Any ...

VandMA by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast black screen with sound

Chromecast has been working fine.Usually move between tv's. Now flashing orange light and will cast with sound but blackscreen.Done the usual resets etc but still nothing

Chromecast not showing up in Settings

Two of my Chromecast devices show up in local devices but not in settings on my Android phone app. It's not possible to edit or make changes to the Chromecast configuration. I cannot remove them and I cannot change them.However when I try to cast I c...

EddyB by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eurosport app crashing Motorola G8 phone

HiI cannot Chromecast the Eurosport app from my Moto G8 without it crashing the phone. This is a new problem. I have done numerous reboots and restarts etc and nothing works. My partner is able to cast this app without an issue from her Samsung phone...

Abatty by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CHROMECAST GEN 2

I haven’t used in a year. Step by step set up for CCast Gen 2 with a new Dual Band Gateway Modem? Also , will previous sign in’s still be in place for Netflix, Prime, etc.?

garden54 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos