Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Chromecaster

I just purchased a Chromecast. I’m trying to set it up. The app Indicates I’m connected but nothing is casting to my TV

Gregory83 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast Update Stuck

Hello,I have a chromecast that works perfectly fine for 1,5 years and yesterday when I wanted to cast from my iphone, the chromecast is not listed. It turns out that the chromecast is updating but getting stuck at 0%. Here's a couple things I've done...

habibridho by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pub tv sur france tv avec chromecast

BonjourJ'ai récemment 2 clés chromecast, une simple, de 3 ou 4 ans, sur ma télé Samsung. NickelEt je viens d'installer une seconde sur mon vidéo projecteur, une google tv, avec la télécommande. Nickel aussi. Par contre un phénomène bizarre, je choisi...

Bourigo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seven plus not working on chromecast

We had chrome cast all set up and went to watch our show on channel 7 plus but it won’t play the episode. We can’t find the issue. Help please

Volume is all over the place when casting Hulu app to tv

While are waiting to get a replacement television through the warranty, we are using a very old Vizio TV and our chromecast. Everything works great when casting all of the apps, except for Hulu. Whenever the Hulu app is casted to the tv, the volume u...

Chromecast setup and connection

we bought a 1st gen last week and could not set it up as it would not connect to our Wifi at all. we replaced it yesterday to a 1st Gen. its casts fine but cannot set up our google home with chromecast. we simply do not pick it up on our apps as well...

DavidseN by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sign in again

I set up my daughter’s kids YouTube account on my new chrome cast and now I cannot get out of “Your profile has been signed out” page.

Xclass TV Hisense 43"

I can't believe my new Hisense TV doesn't have smartcast on my Smart TV? Just needed to purchase a Chromecast device approx $25-$30 dollars. Just saying 路