Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Nest Thermostat Learning Period

It has been over a week (10 days to be exact), however the thermostat is still "on learning" . Is it normal?The manual said it takes 7 days from the installation.

RE2 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest tstat

Go to set up the home app and it asks for a 6 digit code that is supposed to be in the apps section on the tstat but it doesn't exist. Any ideas. I also need to know how to keep it on hold on the cooling cycle for more than 24 hrs.

Randyben by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Thermostat - set fan to run 24 hours a day

For several years, my thermostat allowed the fah to run 24 hours a day to match my 2 stage furnace. This has now stopped. How do I get this back. If I go to settings and say Always, it still asks for number of minutes per hour to run, and for what ho...

radar51 by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest thermostat through Nest App

I have a Nest Learning thermostat already being managed by the Nest app on my android phone for the past several years. I recently bought a non-learning Nest for upstairs. The instructions made me set it up with Google Home app. That app sucks, the s...

Nest heating

Just moved house & have found there is no thermostat. We have a combi boiler & beneath that is the nest receiver with which we can manually start & stop the heating but with no time control. Can I buy another thermostat & link it to the existing rece...

Megster2 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest heatlink dead

after 2.5 years my heatlink is dead. no lights at all.tried rebooting and resetting. no lights. i made a tickets/filled in a form i found on this community, but no reaction yet.

IkkeOnnie by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lock?

Can this nest be locked so no one can adj the temperature? 

Cordon32 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Wiring might not be compatible

My existing thermostat had red to D, white to C, yellow to B and green to A. The nest has totally different letters for each connection but some online tutorials said to connect red to R, white to W, green to G and red to R, so that’s what I did. It ...

Ceanothus by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos