Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Eco mode changes heat / cool mode to auto

I'm new to Nest and am concerned with the operation of eco mode. It is the winter season and I have my thermostat set to heat mode. Eco activates when I leave the house, which is good and the intent of why I purchased this thermostat. When this happe...

mtech by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Thermostat

I have Nest thermostat Gen 3. It has bern working well until one day my AC is off. I checked on Nest thermostat it showed green led blinking. I followed as in other instruction, tried to reset the thermostat as believed that it caused from software u...

kathywong by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to check warranty on Nest thermostats

I am trying to check my Nest warranties. New home, 2 were installed. One has a recent display version and the 2nd has a much older display version and acts totally different. But, according to installer, they are the same Nest’s. Since the display ve...

IDC2000 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very Low Battery

I’ve replaced the batteries numerous times but still getting this error. Also, shouldn’t I be getting power without batteries with the C wire connected? Sure would appreciate some help. Thanks.  

IMG_3962.jpeg
petra777 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screwed up programming

I tried scanning the QR code from my phone to the thermostat and when I started working on the thermostat, it started setting time schedules by the week which I don’t want to do. How do I cancel all that?

Battery replacement message during setup

Installed a new nest thermostat. Added the power module. Setup seems to be working on until I get to a step where is says to continue setup I need to change the batteries. I have changed them keep getting the battery message and see no way to continu...

Stoufer by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos