Did you mean: 
Chromecast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Samsung TV doesn’t switch on after Chromecast TV set up

Hello, I have a Samsung Tv and I have recently bought the Chromecast 2nd gen. I was doing the set up on the TV itself when, during the update of the system for the Chromecast, the tv shut down (not even in rest mode, no red dot on the frame of he TV)...

Cahelial by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Playing Youtube from android to Chromecast Requires Constant Restart

The last few months, every time I start Chromecast from the YouTube app, I can not add a song to playlist or que, or start a new video without first stopping the Chromecast and then starting it again. I'm using a Samsung S23 with latest software.Any ...

Chromecast help, first time user. Sorry for bad english

Hi, I got a Google chromecast 2 Gen. I connected it to the hdmi. I plugged it to the electricity. I see an add from any cast, but I do not see the Hotspot wifi that the Chromecast is supposed to have. Also, if it has a light on the side it doesn't tu...

Peponi by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

chromecast remote

I have tried multiple attempts to reset my remote, new batteries, hard resets and nothing. Once I put the new batteries in the remote it got extremely hot. I do not think that the remote works anymore. Any suggestions as to what to do. Can I just buy...

Cannot Rewind Live Broadcasts when casting

If I listen to (for example) BBC Sounds Live on my phone then I can pause, rewind, forward content. If I cast the content to my Chromecast(s) then I can no longer rewind or restart the stream. This is the case for my Google Nest Hub, Google Nest Home...

wimpler by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast audio issues

For a long time now, every time i cast a video onto Chromecast either through the built in smart tv app or a physical Chromecast device, the audio is abhorrent. Every now and then the audio has an absolute meltdown and starts skipping and completely ...

Chromecast with no wifi

Hello, I have a Samsung TV with Chromecast. After hurricane Ian, I have no Xfinity wifi or tv, but I do have a strong cellular connection. Is there any way I can stream from my IPhone 8 + to Chromecast on my tv?

George271 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast stopped showing the options menu for Youtube

I have been facing this issue for a long time. Chromecast stopped showing the options menu for YouTube. My kids use voice commands to play poems on TV. But for a year or so, Chromecast stopped showing the options menu.I see many threads are closed re...

Ankur005 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos