Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Temperature 2° higher

Hi my nest learning thermostat is showing current temperature approximatively 2° more than the real temperature.I have some other sensors and they all show me a temperature 2° below what the nest is showing.I tried to reinitialize the thermostat but ...

MrDeliK by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat heat boost

Hi. I hope somone can help. So it my old property. I had a Hive thermostat. Im usually quite warm so dont use the heating regularly. However if i needed it for a couple of hours when i went to bed i would for example boost the heating at 21 degrees f...

JayF1981 by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

E30 error but have no AC

I have a 2nd Gen Nest, for several years. Just replaced a blown fuse in my heater, and it's now telling me I have an e30 error with no power to Y1. Seems to be referring to an air conditioner, but I only have a furnace, which until the error showed u...

Tmagrino by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost function Nest thermostat

I’ve noticed a lot of members requesting a boost function. Is this ever likely to happen. If not I’m asking my heating engineer to remove the three Nests we had installed in August and replace with something that works. Anybody in the market for thre...

Brett4 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heatlink No power

Heatlink seems to have died.- All wiring has been checked and 240v is going to all connections.- Wiring has been checked to the Thermostat this is all okay however no power from the Heatlink to Thermostat.- No lights on the Heatlink at all. I am with...

Resolved! Nest Thermostst

Once again I am having trouble with Google smart devices. Now the Nest Learning Thermostat says it is heating but the fan is blowing cold air. I have checked the compatibility, wiring, internet connection etc. Everything fine. I have changed the heat...

Judyk2234 by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help. Can you set a max temp on thermostat.

I have three nest thermostats in a vacation rental. During the cold months tenants constantly set at 80 thinking it will warm the house faster. Then leave the room and let it get too hot. Costs me a fortune. Is there a way to set a max temperature? T...

smanninen by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

High Low temp sensor auto selection

Can you update the software to allow either time selection (current) or use the high or lowest temp sensor automatically? Ie summer use the warmest of the 4 sensors and in winter use the coolest of the 4 sensors to activate system.

Starojam by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scheduling heating to switch off

Hi,I typically use Nest thermostat learning schedule. However, I would like to set an evening “switch off” time, as I keep forgetting to do that manually when I go to bed. I cannot see a way to program this into the schedule. The only option appears ...

SeanB by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos