Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 6 kudos

Nest Thermostat

Hello: I am not sure why there is not call the center contact number to call for issues. I just replaced the batteries on my nest thermostat and my heating won't stop running. I would like to talk to a technician, please.

Nest Heat Link Dead - need replacement

My Nest heat link is completely dead. I've verified power to the unitHow long has your thermostat been installed for? under 2 yearsDid the issue happen during the installation? NoIs there any error on the Nest thermostat display? H71Have you had any ...

Hot water boost

Hesting works fine from the app and thermostat and schedule.Hot water works fine from scheduleHot water boost can be activated from app, screen goes orange but boiler doesn't fire up. No idea why?

cenmul by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I really hate eco mode.

We buy smart thermostats to give ourselves more control of our home heating/cooling. Not to be controlled by it and by google.I live where the winters are regularly -50c. I routinely disable all eco/smart learning features. I have radiant heat and th...

Selcer by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 6 kudos

Tempramental Nest Thermostat

Hi All,Hope someone can help. We had a nest fitted professionally back in May and everything was checked to be working. We used it for a few weeks and it also seemed to be fine. We haven't had to use it since, until now, and we are having real issues...

Heat link broken, getting cold

My heat link, inherited with the house and quite old, is unreliable. The batteries seem to be loose and it can’t be fixed. a) Can I temporarily override the heat link if it isn’t working? I can only see explanations of how to override the thermostat ...

Nest Thermostat Doesn't Turn-Off with Navien NCB-190

I recently have my heating and hot water systems replaced with Navien NCB-190/060H(NG) combo system. My old Nest thermostats, used to work very well with the old system, don't turn off with the Navien. They heat up but refuse to turn off, I have to u...

20221002_102130.jpg
aa54 by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest heating while away

Installed nest tstat recently and worked well. Have been away for a few weeks and noticed just recently it started to heat in AM even though temp no where near set point for away, it was switching into comfort mode as if it had sensed somebody home. ...

Cassidy73 by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos