Did you mean: 
Chromecast

Blog Posts

Chromecast with Google TV Now in HD or 4K Read more

Reconnect Chromecast to your Wi-Fi Network Read more

New Chromecast with Google TV (HD) now available! Read more

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Chromecast problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of your Chromecast.Step 1: Things to check on your phone or tablet Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Turn off cellular/mobile data.This ensures your phone or tablet does not try to use mob...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 8 kudos

Need troubleshooting help

Hello! my Google Chromecast remote’s right arrow stopped working. Whether I’m on an app or just in the home screen, it does not like to work. does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it to work? I am unable to return unfortunately. I have tried...

DanDan89 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromcast Audio with NEST

Hi,i have linked my Chromecast with my NEST.Voice commands working fine.But is it possible when i stream eg. YouTube that the audio is routed to my nest so that i don't need my TV speaker?RegardsDennis

Australian apps not available for chromecast in australia

I have a dutch chromecast with google tv and moved to australia. Now i cannot install apps like Stan or Paramouth as I get a notification saying: Item not available in your country. How do I change this? My adress on my google account is already in A...

Roon7919 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast Google TV not connecting to wifi

HiMy Google tv Chromecast was working until I needed to set up internet with a new provider.It is not a locatable device now. Not in the Google home app or as a SSID through wifi settings.I have factory reset, rebooted phone and router many times. Tr...

LisaH1 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Polls
What's your favorite way to control your smart home?
to vote